Should I try to go to them, or wait and let them come to me?

My ex broke up with me a couple weeks ago, and I feel like I'm ready to start dating again. But I'm more the kind of guy who wants someone who's right for me, not just anyone, and I'm rather picky. The only problem is that there isn't really anyone in my classes at school that I have an interest in, and of the two girls that I am interested in neither of them go to my school, and one of them just thinks of me as a friend. So should I try to proactively look for a girl, or should I just lay back and let one come into my life on her own?

• Look for them
  • Let them come into my life on their own
Select a gender to cast your vote:

20

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should proactively look for a girl if you really want to be in a relationship. love can also come unexpected. I was thinking about typing what to do after you find a girl you like, but I don't want to be off-topic.

• That's OK, I need all the help I can get really, haha. My last relationship was both started and ended by my ex, so any help would be appreciated :)

• That's the same as my first relationship too.

• I'd say just let it come. Because it will, when you're least expecting it. :]]

What Guys Said 0