Was I Getting Cheated On?

this guy I've been going out with made me mad, he's been distant, and his mood changes all the time. so I told him to loose my number then I left & he called me back 3 hours later apologizing & begging me to come back over and when I did he was kinda distant and started an argument with me accusing me of cheating (he said some other guy told him that) also he threatened to cheat on me and leave me at the house. anyway when he finally realized I called the other guy on speakerphone he got mad and walked right past me. that's the last I seen him, he called me later that night he was cool at first then started flipping out then said he would really loose my number then hung up on me. oh and his friends have been acting kinda strange towards me too, what is his problem?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He was mad, that's his problem. People do stupid things when they're upset

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Reguardless if he cheated or not, do you really want to be with a person that accuses you about cheating? Relationships are about trust and love and it seems that there isn't any trust involved...

• idk if he cheated on you but it seems he's trying to find excuses to dump you.