Should I break up with my 1 year boyfriend or just keep going and be happy?

im 15 years old turning 16 in 3 months. i have a boyfriend for almost 1 year, but my mom never knew until 5 months ago (he is 16 years old). she wants me to break up and

wait till im 16/17 to be in a relationship.

i really ¨love¨this guy he treats me really good and has never disrespected me, but i feel like shit for not breaking up with him because of my mom. i´ve tried to break up 3 times!!! but i just can´t it breaks my heart and he makes me happy. his parents even want to meet my mom but no, she doesn´t want to talk to them. i´m not even allowed to go out with him so i have to lie to my mom to go out. he´s not allowed to come to my house neither. NOTHING!!

before i met him i had depression. i was always sad, didn´t wanna talk, didn´t wanna go out. i just wanted to go to the moon n never come back. he change me (in a god way), he has always been there for me. my mom has never time for me so im always or alone or at school or working. he is the one whose always like yeah babe let´s go to them movies, beach or to his house.

should i break up with him? help me please
5
0