How do I get him back?

Dating my boyfriend for 2 years. Just broke up with me a week ago he won't talk to me at all right now. I think this lead up to this because I saw him like everyday and don't give him his space.

how do I get him back? He's the guy of my dreams and we've been through a lot together.

what does this mean what he said to me:

So I decided that we need a break up and not talk for awhile. I just need time for my self and not have to worry about anything else including me getting drunk and/or worried about something happening. I'm just tired of this and I really don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore. That's all.

then I tried to talk ad his answer:

no I don't want to talk in person. I'm sick of this sh*t. Just leave me alone. You got a job, Ur going back to school, don't mess it up. I want to have fun with no problems or drama. So I'm done. Don't talk to me or show up at my house. We're done. Bye

I did nothing wrong to him and he seems really angry. Could it be he just needs time alone for school work friends and to have fun?Since I wasn't giving that to him. Will he ever be back? I have treated him so great why would he give up a 2 year relationship where he had everything he could want.

btw: I am going out with friends etc not just sitting home worrying. but it still is so hard for me because I want to be with him. anyone help what do I do in this situation. seems like he's mad and I did something wrong even though I did nothing so I don't know why he would not talk to me

+1 y
ughh I just wish he would finally talk to me and at least get my stuff if this is for real and for good. but I never know what goes on in his heas. if he's mad sumtimes we dnt talk for a few days and then he's always the first to contact me nd things are
+1 y
k or mb he just wants to party and get it out of his system. I don't know but in my heart I feel like he will be back but I can't tell. is it bad to follow your heart when I think this way. I have hope but if it doesn work then its OK 2 hoping 4 the best
How do I get him back?
1
1