Do you ever prefer not to know whether someone likes you back or not?

for me, there is this "high" that happens when I have an infatuation over someone. I get this feeling in my chest, and the mystery of them liking me back or not seems to feel so good. You get to do all of this wishful thinking, and even though it could be hiding the truth, it's like a drug.

now you can either two things can happen. You find out that they like you the same way you like them, and the "high" gets more intense. Or, you find out they don't like you like that and you get rejected. That feeling is now gone, and it hurts, and it's like a withdrawal.

That's why sometimes I prefer not to know. Whatever you don't know, can't hurt you.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I would want to know so I can either make a move or move onto the next one :)

What Guys Said 1

• The part where you get that high from not knowing if the person you like has the same feelings seems totally cool and unique. As for the part of the feelings from acceptance and rejection, that's normal.