I texted my ex. Was this bad?! (input please)

okay so, I was plastered last night... I texted my ex... we have been broken up for 1 year and a half, and I don't know why I did it.. I don't get it, I thought I was fine, I thought I was over it. I basically texted her saying that I was sorry, and that if I could turn back time I would do things differently.. She has a boyfriend, the guy she left me for. I told her that she also still has a spot in my heart.. And that I wish we still talked.. I even told her I know that she won't reply to this haha. I don't know why I did it, but I feel like weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. But I think I f***ed up.. Because I said at the end of this like 50 page text... " if you still have a spark for me in your heart, to please reopen it".. I'm an idiot right? please give me your input on this guys

11

What Girls Said 1

• you're fine

either she comes or she doesn't

but you gave it one more shot

because you wanted to

otherwise you might regret not doing it later

so I don't think you did anything wrong technically... =S

What Guys Said 1

• Often thought about doing the same but being rejected In a situation like that makes you feel like the biggest asshole on earth

But it does lift a weigh of the shoulders while hurting your ego