If you are a guy and you love a women?

real love. Do you still think about screwing other women?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I only loved one girl, and I never thought of any other girl but her. She was the only one I wanted to have sex with and the only one I wanted to be with. That's over now though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Can you do that if you were having a long distance relationship?

• Easily, as long as she lived within a 4 hour car ride, I'd make sure to visit her one weekend a month.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. I loved my ex a lot and I didn't thought about screwing others at all, she was the one. But now that it's over I feel bad I didn't...

0|0
    0|0
  • no only with the girl you love

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• when you have REAL love your world your everything is only about the other person. like other don't even exist. now if its not real love the girl is a bitch to him by all means he will look at other women to f*** around with so just becarfeul how you are with men.

0|1
    1|0
  • I am not a man, but I believe I am beginning to understand. No matter what a man is- the thought of sex will always come up. Different scenarios can bring it up. Wether they let their thoughts flow or not makes a real man. It's not necessarily the women herself, just the image. The answer is,yes.

0|0
    0|0