Is it normal to feel this way after getting back together?

I don't know if its me or what but my boyfriend of 9 months broke up for about a week and a half

and now that we're back together, I can't help but feel a little weird about us.

i still care for him and I want to give this relationship a chance, but I feel a bit detached from "us"

i hope this is normal and its hopefully only something that lasts for a few days until we get back into the swing of things.

any advice/suggestions/comments will be greatly appreciated :)

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It also depends on the reasons as to why you guys broke up in the first place. If you still haven't gone passed from that, it's going to cause a bit of awkwardness. If that's what's causing it, the feeling should pass, however if it remains you two should probably talk about it.

Best of luck. :)

• I felt like this after me and my ex gave it another try after he broke up with me, nothing will change unless you TALK to him. Tell how you feel, make sure you have discussed fully why you guys broke up in the first place, and make sure you resolve the problems/issues from the first break up. I made the mistake of not doing this with my ex and we didn't last two weeks.