Do I give him a chance?

My ex boyfriend cheated on me and now he wants me back I believe in the saying once a cheater always a cheater but I don't know if I should give him a chance..what do I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes people make mistakes and truly mean that they'll never do it again. If you give him a second chance there is a possibility it may work out, however he may also think that he can get away with it again. Plus there's always going to be that lingering feeling of you wondering if he's being faithful. It all truly depends on if he's worth the worrying, uneasy feeling. If you do plan on giving him a second chance you two need to be honest with each other and find out why he cheated in the first place and start from there.

Best of luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Once a cheater is always a cheater!

• Don't give him another chance.

What Girls Said 3

• WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU? Don't you have any respect for yourself, cause I can tell you this guy doesn't

Do I need to tell you that I'd dump him. Any self-respecting woman would

• There's a chance that he could be done with that but Remember if you decide to give him a second chance, you have to fully put your trust in him or your relationship will be ruined by your mistrust. Don't forget though that if you fully put your trust in him and he decides to cheat on you it's going to hurt. A lot.

• I wouldnt. But if your aware what he's capable of, and that he may do it again and your still fine with getting hurt again.. go ahead.