Is he CHEATING on me?

Okay I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years now, and ever since we have been dating he is always telling me how much he is against cheating cause he was cheated on, but he NEVER gets jealous with me.. Like he never has and still doesn't. But recently he has been hanging out with this 2 year older girl that's his brothers ex girl friend. She is kinda fat. But like nick is always telling me thee like best friends that's it. But there always hanging out. It makes me mad. My boyfriend is kinds of nerdy and I'm not so it's not my looks I'm really worrying about. I love him. And he acts the same way with me, kissing, being cute with me, lovey dovey in front of her. And she brings me to go see him all the time. But now she just asked him to prom... And idk. What do you think?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe its cause the girl has no date, and she had to ask one of her guy friends. I think its more embrassing for her, to ask her ex boyfriends younger brother! trust me HE ISNT CHEATING ON YOU :)

What Guys Said 2

• He loves you and you gotta trust..

• I would cheat on you too, retard.

What Girls Said 1

• Awe, honey, you think your man is cheating on you?

if your answer is "Yeah"

That's how you can tell. If you even have to question, there is a possibility he is.