She's gone cold all of a sudden after seeing ex?

I've been dating a girl for about 4 months. From what she has told me she was hurt quite badly by a guy about 6 months before we started dating. About 3 weeks ago she saw this guy and they had a big argument. She deleted herself off Facebook and has since has gone cold with me. Her excuse was that she's been busy with work but she hardly texts me anymore whereas before she text me all the time and rang me. Before this we we quite close to getting into a proper relationship too. Can anyone understand why she's gone like this and can the fact she saw her ex be linked to why she's being like this with me? Shall I give her space and just wait for her to get in contact with me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Her ex could have made her just not want to be around anything male. Hard to say.

i'd give her space.

What Guys Said 1

• All you can do is give her space. This has nothing to do with you. She could be upset with her ex or she could be upset with herself. Whatever the reason, all you can do is support her and respect her decision to "be busy". Sometimes if someone can not give you their full attention, they won't bother giving you half. Look at it this way, she is probably "emotionally full" right now and would rather be the same person around you instead of a debbie downer. It's never easy to run into your ex. Just show her how good of a guy you are and let her decide what to do with her time.