What should my next move be with reuniting with my ex girlfriend? LADIES I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!

Last night my ex girlfriend and I talked for the first time in two and a half months. I called her last Thursday, left a message and she returned my call last night. We both talked about how I failed to show her I cared, and how I kept putting her in social situations in which she started to see me more as her buddy than boyfriend. She also admitted to thinking about the relationship and saying that she could have better communicated her feelings about this and her affection towards the relationship. After this we caught up on things, laughed etc. Right before I said goodbye she said, "maybe if I'm in town or you're around or something, we could get together."...I said that sounds good and we both said a nice affectionate goodnight to one and another.

And no I held my guns down and didn't convey my desire to start again, which I think was good to do.

My question is should I sit around on this a wait for her to call, or should a grab a pair like a man show some affection (which I failed to do in the relationship) and make some moves to show her I care. Basically, should I just go for it and what should my next move be?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It’s an amazing thing that’s happening and that you are getting a second chance at it. It’s good that you both realized what you could have done to make the relationship better the first time. It was probably a good thing for you two to split up for a while and then better rethink the situation. She probably does have feelings for you since she wants to hang out. Since you mentioned she wanted you to show you cared more, then you should definitely call her up. Don’t make her call you, because I know I like when guys call me first. So give her a call and set something up and I hope that everything works out for the best. Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Go out with her and if things are going well tell her how you feel. Just be prepared for rejection if she doen't want the relationship back. Make sure that if she says no that you will still be her friend. And if she says yes make sure that you don't mess up again! Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• I would go for it, but keep in mind that you broke up with her before so whatever happened just might repeat itself again.