Has this ever happened to you?

...well this was a 3 year relationship. Last six months were rocky. It started with her becoming distant, asking for space, then dumped me. I hung around for 2 months hoping she would reconsider. It never happened... 8 months later out of the blue I get a text message from her. She wants to talk, trying to work things out. Letting me go was a big mistake.

Fellas have you ever been in this situation?

Ladies have you ever done this to a guy? Please explain what you went through your head

11

What Girls Said 1

• She probably wasn’t sure of your relationship. She maybe didn’t know what she had when she had it. Then once she let you go, she probably realized that she was happy with you and does want to be with you. I know once you’re in a long-term relationship for a few years and you start to feel like you do the same old thing, and start to question the relationship. But sometimes people need to be apart to realize they already have what they’ve been looking for.

What Guys Said 1

• i havnt been in this situation but I think I could understand what it would feel like if my girlfriend did this to me. but befor you can move on from this you need to know why she left you in the first place. and as the saying goes you don't realize what youve got untill its gone... sometimes a break can make a relationship healthy no matter how long the break is. after all you can never help how you feel. and if your unsure how you feel you need time to realise. however you shouldn't let anyone play games with you like that.