Would you like live as a king of the world for one month but be poor forever poor afterwards?

If you had the chance to live - for let's say - one month like the king of the world (you can do and get everything, really everything, in the world you ever dreamed. There's no limit) but after that time you've got to spend your life being poor forever. Would you do that?

• Yes!
  • No!
Select a gender to cast your vote:

25

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's too much responsibiltity. Besides why would I want to be a king for a month and then be poor forever? More trouble that it's worth. :o

What Girls Said 1

• Hells no. It's like giving candy to a baby then snatching it away while the sweet taste lingers on their lips as the only memory to what they will never have again.

What Guys Said 5

• I would. But while I'm king I would secretly stash billions of dollars somewhere. That way, when I'm "poor", I'll go and retrieve that money.

On the reals though, I wouldn't do it lol.

• Nope...

• i would, I will wiped out poverty and the problem of the world and no one will be poor , so when the month is over I won't be poor

• Definitely, as an extincionist I would wipe out humanity and then kill myself when the month is over and let nature finally recover from us.

• If I was going to die soon then sure why not.