Does having Bisexual partner increases chance of cheating?

This might sound irrelevant but considering the fact that Bisexual people are attracted towards both genders, they're attracted towards all human being as against straight people are attracted towards only 50% human population
  • Yes it does increase chance of cheating
  • No it doesn't. It is irrelevant
  • Wtf?
    Vote C

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it doesn't. There's a huge difference between thinking that someone is attractive and actually going out to fuck them.

If you're in a relationship, you make a commitment. Some people honour this commitment and some people don't. Being bisexual has nothing to do with this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure as more people could cheat with but anyone can cheat so doesn't increase chances