After a month of NO CONTACT, my ex boyfriend texts me this?

"Today I saw this girl at school that looked exactly like you, it kinda scared the crap out of me. lol"

why in the world would he text me that? .. how would I even respond to that

70

Most Helpful Girl

• you don't have to answer unless you want him back in your life

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• The sarcastic side of me would be tempted to say "I guess now I know your true feelings about me and that I scare you .. good then BOOO change your underwear and lose my number"

I would just ignore it ... he's an ex for a reason and if he contacts you again ask him straight out what does he want ...if just says "to say hi" ask why ... we aren't together so there is no need for contact..

• Maybe he's trying to be friends. You can text back "ok lol". If you want to be friends, ask him how he's doing.

• That's a guy's casual way of starting a conversation with you. If you are interested in him still, then answer back. Otherwise, don't say anything at all.

• He wants to start talking to you again, possibly wants to be friends again too.

If you feel the same then consider texting him back, if you don't, then don't go through all that trouble.

• it means he's still in love with you

• AND UR TELLING ME THIS CUZ? srry cap locks, but that's what I would say just ask about ehr all calm.