Don't want to hurt him, but want to break up with him.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for about 7 months now and he isn't what I thought he was. He's just like all the other guys I've dated. I've broken up with him before and I usually don't make the same mistake twice(not being mean to him at all when saying that). I really don't want to hurt him when I break up with him, but it'd be kind of hard. He doesn't believe me nor trusts me. He thinks the lies and rumors are true and when I set him straight he says I'm lying! That's why I think it'd be hard to dump him. Any help?

01

What Guys Said 1

• "He doesn't believe me nor trusts me. He thinks the lies and rumors are true and when I set him straight he says I'm lying!"

Where there is no trust, there is no love. Just think of someone you don't trust, do you feel love inside you? No. What do you get? All kinds of negative feelings.

"I really don't want to hurt him when I break up with him, but it'd be kind of hard."

Being nice isn't a good reason to stay in contact with somone who doesn't love you. Your happiness is YOUR responsibility.

What Girls Said 0