One last attempt to contact my ex-girlfriend?

What should I do?

We dated over summer but she broke up with me before school because she said she couldn't handle being in a relationship, and that she is young and want to live life.

I'm 16 and she's 15. I was her first boyfriend.

We didn't talk at all for like 3 weeks, and we got to the point of saying hi in the halls at school. But I tried to talk to her on facebook a week ago and she logged off on me. I'm thinking she just avoided me. I still have very strong feelings for her, and I want her to know that.

What/how should I contact her and tell her how I feel? This will be the last time I'll contact her if she doesn't respond.

I only see her in the halls and after school, and she is always surrounded by friends. What should I do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• Whenever you see her in person, go up to her and tell her you really need to talk to her. Don't do it over the phone or facebook, only face to face. If you were her first boyfriend she won't ever forget you. You'll always be in her heart.

• Okay thanks alot! I was thinking the same thing lol :)

What Guys Said 1

• it depends on how you felt for her if you feel like you were in love with her and couldn't live with out her try to go after her

Honestly she just isn't ready but personally I think that's dumb you can live your life and be young while you are dating. I would just stop trying for about a month and make her talk to you.

I dated a girl when I was 14 and we are just starting to talk again and I'm almost 18 now. She was my first girlfriend so it's up to you