Breakup with fling, what to do?

After my ex, which I posted earlier, I started seeing someone casually. I haven't been seeing him for long, but I really like him. Anyway he asked to meet him out last night. It was late, but he talked me into it because I haven't seen him. He promised we'd go dancing. When I got there he was with his best friend and they were both drunk. They got thrown out of the bar/ club. I was livid, I got dressed up and drove a long way to come and meet him. They used me for a lift home. I was so mad, I took his friend home and we had a huge fight. He got out of the car and went back to his friends house. The net day he texted me to never see him again. We were supposed to be on a date! I'm so angry and I feel used. I'm sick and tired of jerks

I'm a nice person, why do I keep attracting assholes?
Thanx I deleted all his messages and his number. It hurts alot.
He knew that I got hurt bad by someone already this year and he still screwed me over.

11

What Guys Said 1

• What do you mean what to do? He doesn't want to see you again... which is actually really great for you because he sounds like an a$$. Problem solved.

• @Update: Don't let people walk all over you. Stand up for yourself. Honestly, when you showed up and found them drunk and wanting a ride you should've left them there.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg, this is awful, he's a a jerk and a loser!

• Im not sure on why bad things happen to nice people, but its just how life it is...it happens to everybody... eventually you'll meet a decent/honest guy who will treat you well...hope it happens soon, good luck :)