If you couldn't get the partner you want, would you take someone else or stay alone?

If you couldn't get the partner you want(he/she was out of your league) would you take someone else or stay alone?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the only sensible answer would be to remain alone. Otherwise, you will never be completely happy. However, there could always be the possibility of accepting someone that you initially weren't completely enthralled with, and then, over time, still developing a very close connection with.

Personally, knowing myself, I would probably stay alone.

What Girls Said 2

• It's not possible to "take someone else", because a relationship can only work with someone that you admire and love.

If you still didn't find that special person, its better stay alone, because you will be honest with yourself, and you won't play with others' fellings...also, when you're single, there is always a possibility to meet someone you really like/care/admire.

• I had a crush on one guy but dated another guy that I got along with, I ended up falling in love with the guy I didn't originally have feelings for. He is the most amazing person I've met. I don't even look at other guys anymore. So in my case, staying alone would have been the wrong choice for me.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd remain alone. "Taking someone else" doesn't seem like a very good option since it has that connotation of settling for someone rather than having attraction and feelings for them. Plus, I'm not really a "do something for the sake of it" kind of person.

• I would never settle. It's not fair to me, or her.

• Try and change your league or stay alone

That's me