Why is he treating me like his girlfriend when he specifically told me that he doesn't want a girlfriend?

It has been around 5 months since my ex and I have broken up. I didn't want to break up but he insisted. I asked him what he was going to tell people when they asked what had happened and he said that he was going to say it was mutual. When we broke up with me he told me that he wasn't going to be the same with me ever again. He said that he wasn't going to call or do anything nice and to not expect anything from him. So I didn't. A few weeks had gone by and he was a man of his word. I began to talk to him more. Then I decided to give him my dog because I couldn't keep any longer where I lived. He gladly accepted him. I went over to his house often to visit my dog. I never really spoke to him or was around him when I visited my dog. At times he would talk to me or be around my dog and I. We started talking more and he began to text me more often about my dog. It would only be about my dog though. I would try to have conversation over texts but he would always say he was busy. We would only have conversations when he would want to. One day I decided to go to his room and just hang out there. I just laid on him bed because my back was hurting me. I told and he offered to give me a massage. Then he said that he was getting urges. We began to start making out and it led to other things. Eventually there were more days like that. One of those day he had told me before we started doing anything that I had won. I didn't understand him at first and I had asked him what that meant. He said that I had destroyed those walls that he had created around him. He began telling me that he loved me. He also started telling stories about us getting old. He would get jealous if I would go out with guy friends to drink. One time he asked me not too go because he felt that I would do something which I wouldn't so I agreed not to go. I told him that I didn't want to have a friends with benefit relationship with him and he agreed with me. I told him I wanted more than that. He said he wasn't sure what he wanted. Every single time I tell that I can't go on doing this he says I'm right and that we should stop. He also tells me that he loves me and that he needs me. He also told me that he fears that I might leave him and that he doesn't want that. Today I saw him again and it had been not even a week since I last saw him but weeks of not having intercourse. I missed him a lot and he told me he did too. It was his mom's birthday as well so he didn't want to do anything that day. He stood his day most of the day but at the end he couldn't. We had sex and I left his house around 11. He decided to walk me home and it had been months since he had done that. He also held my hand along the way and it had also been months since he had done that. I'm confused about that exactly he is doing or what he wants from me. He is a really good guy and it's unfaithful. He is my best friend and I am his. I'm confused and I don't know what to do. -___-

01

What Guys Said 1

• That's because he wants to take things slowly with you.

What Girls Said 0