Should I back off him a bit to let him see that he is losing me?

I was seeing a guy for 3 weeks then all of a sudden he is too busy to see me anymore. He will call 3- times a day except on the weekends then he texts me. He will not talk to me about the relationship except that he wants to just play it out and see what happens. I don't know how to react to this. If he didn't want to talk to me or see me why would he keep calling? If I ignore him or back away what is this going to do? I really like this guy and I can understand that he is busy but no effort to see me except call 3-4 times a day. Any advice? Should I back off him a bit to let him see that he is losing me?

01

What Guys Said 1

• On weekends he only texts you, instead of calling? It's possible he lacks privacy to call at that moment. (or he might be calling you on his boss' cost during the week: texting is cheaper than a phone call.)

I may have a suspicious mind but could he be in a relationship and not wishing that his girlfriend or wife knows about it? Or could he be living with his mother or so?

What Girls Said 0