What do you think of cold/heartless people?

There are some people out there who just feel emotionless, dull, and cold. Do you think they were born like that or they just turned heartless after a very bad emotional trauma?
Personally after my last breakup which was devestating, i decieded to dump all my emotions and i did for a month but i couldn't get myself to continue, perhaps there are people who liked dumping their emotions and they succeeded?
Tell me what you think and your experiences with yourself or people you know if you have any :3What do you think of cold/heartless people??

821

Most Helpful Girl

• If u r a nice person no matter wht happened to u in past u can't change ur basic nature and can't go emotionless. I think people who r heartless nd cold ve these characteristics since birth and experiences make them even more emotionless. You can't blame them bcoz they personally think tht they r gud people, its just a trait of narcissist personality. I ve been with such a boyfriend and I knw how it feels when something happens ur whole world crumbles down and they dnt even give a damn.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold person here:
    It’s easier. There is no point in feeling pain from loneliness and all other things, which comes with being me. So…this is the solution. You might say “why don’t you find girlfriend or friends?”, and I’ll say only: I’ve tried. Nothing worked, it broth me only pain. “and have you tried…! Yes, I did and not inly it didn’t work, it was outside what I’m comfortable with and left me miserable “but you haven’t let me even finish…” There is no point. I know the general area, where you heading. I’m cold, remember? And impatient. I really don’t like to wait. Even seconds.

• How did you manage to do it? And did it really block out all sadness from emotions?

• I don't know, it has just happened. Same way, like no firends and relationships haven't happened naturally, like with others.
      So…sorry, cannot help.