How to deal with a heart break 😔?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• Find new music, plug in, and close your eyes and let the music take you, try Anna Blue, or no Melanie martinez, she sing mad hatter, carousel, cry baby, and... Tag your it, really listen and just kinda zone out, cry if you have to, do this at least once daily, and talk to people, I'll listen, I'm sure others would talk to you with open arms, least on here

Most Helpful Girl

• Fill your body, mind and soul with so much stuff, there’s no room to think about him/her. Get active, take up a hobbie, join a school group, work more, go to the gym, etc. whatever you can to fill your days in a positive way. You’ll not only have no room to think about the ex, you’ll feel better about yourself which actually makes you more attractive to others.

What Guys Said 24

• Typically you want to let time heal. there's no other remedy per say. Measurements to prevent the emotions is too the mind busy.
    This may include achiving a goal, working out, doing something better in life like sky dive or go read books.
    Gradually your mind will fade the incident like grade school kids you never remembered.

• Embrace the heartache, suffer, cry and get angry but when you know it's time to move on, you do it and never look back nor ask the question what if, you shouldn't waste time on someone that left you and moved on with his/her life. Time heals, trust me you'll be fine eventually.

• Focus on something different maybe something that's important to you like a goal or maybe you can try new things that interest you for instance I started working out and trying to make my body look different not so I can necessarily impress others but so I can do things I've never done before like go running or rock climbing Etc that tended to help me it was hard at first but once you get used to something it becomes a habit

• Superglue

• Bleach

• Watch something that's not SAO

• My way to deal with it is usually some Whiskey and some sci-fi movies. Oh, and starting to date with other women. That used to work.

• Just realize this simple fact, it’s not the end of the world and life moves on with or without you, so you better get back on and enjoy the ride

• Talk to close friends, meet new people, find something that would keep your minds far away from that (sports, books, painting, spending time in nature...)

• Ask God for guidance i know it seems difficult but that's what i do most of the time.

• Start lifting weights

• Start up a business and make money

• Give it a whole lot of time, and try to put yourself out there. Meet people, not necessarily romantically but also just friends, and distract yourself from memories.

• I meditate. Really. Play your favorite music!

• Move the fuck on

• I looked for a new hobby after my big breakup. Just find something that you like to keep your mind off of the one who shall not be named.

• its better to have you're hart broken a 1000 times then not to give a chance of love i know its not easy i am getting of a hard break upp too

• there are so many different views but th best way is been honest and true to self and prays

• Food and tv

• You bear the pain. I drown my sorrows. Don't do that, it's not very healthy.

• One day at the time

• dont think about it

• Get wasted, have sex with a random person.

• Listen to 808s and Heartbreak by Kanye

What Girls Said 8

• Awe, I wish I could just give you a big hug right now to comfort you

• You just have to wait and let time heal you. In the meantime, do something productive like painting, working out, writing, etc to pass the time.

• TIME

• eat ice cream, call your best friends, see movies and destroy this asshole's car.

• Accept the feelings as they hit you, don't hide from them. It will be living hell in the beginning but each day gets better.

• Were you in a relationship with this person?

• Best solution for me was to do no contact. Don’t stalk their social media, don’t text them, put anything that reminds you of them in a box, and delete their number so you don’t contact out of impulse. Time definitely heals all wounds but if you utilize time wisely to work on yourself you’ll be feeling better in no time! :)

• There are ways to get him back