What kind of texts do you like to get?

It's not really a problem as such, but my girlfriend thinks I'm a little quiet. In person I can talk to her fine, when texting it's always 'Hey', 'Hey', 'How're you?', 'Good', 'Good'. Then it dies off. Personally I find it hard to think of anything to text about.

So I'm leaving this up to both girls and guys... What kind of texts do you like to receive? What questions do you ask? Any tips on how to keep a text conversation going?

Help is much appreciated. :)

30

Most Helpful Girl

• how bout finding out her interests? ask her to name ten things she hates and ten things she likes (about anything). Also you should want to ask her questions yourself because, well..she is your girlfriend and it shows you have interest in her..my ex and I used to talk about w/e was on our minds even if its "im bored" we still spoke for hours...

What Girls Said 2

• You could always play a game with her. Truth or Dare, Truth (which is like truth or dare without the dare), and more games :)

• Lol me too. One of the reasons why I hate texting and IMing because I also run out of stuff to talk about. I much rather talk to someone in person because it's so much easier and clearer that way.

What Guys Said 0