How will you react if you see your ex dating someone less attractive/more attractive than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't care, i have zero feelings for my ex

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I will ignore either way new relationship good luck to them at least not troubling me anymore

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I would love to show up at some function that my ex-wife was at, with a beautiful young woman, that was affectionate and classy.. I know its wrong, so I probably would never do it, unless I felt the same about that young woman, but there is something very satisfying about doing that to the person that broke your heart.. As far as she goes, I could give a shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • OF course I'd want to say I'd be fine but really I'd still be jealous knowing the fine piece of assistance she was , and I wasn't getting it. BUT everyone deserves to get laid

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter the attractiveness of their new spouse, I'll be a little jealous. Lol

*we ended on good terms.

1|0
    0|0
  • More attractive, good for her maybe a bit bummed. Less attractive I'd just laugh

1|0
    0|0
  • It means nothing because i'm not assuming she was dating me because of my looks

1|0
    0|0
  • This means, your ex is sex addicted n not pleased with one lady

0|0
    0|0
  • I will feel really sorry for that poor schmuck.

1|1
    0|0
  • Happy that she isn't dating me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't care

1|1
    0|0
  • Go tell her husband rolling

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Be happy for her

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's petty

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care she's not my problem anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will not react. That's not my business.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care what my ex is doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile for her

1|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care. She is an ex

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If he was dating someone less attractive I wouldn't care I would laugh. If he was dating someone more attractive I'd probably be really angry and insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I want him to date someone less attrctive than me. And when she's hot, I convince myslef of things lie ''yeah she might be hot but she's probably stupid and definitely sucks in bed"

1|0
    0|0
  • less attractive - id probably smile to myself
    more attractive - still smile because i know that i am as good as it gets - even if he didn't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't careless, jolly for both; out with the old in with the new!!

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't care at all. He won't be an EX if i still care

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes