How do I break up with him?

So a couple days ago, i went on my mans phone and well i found some photos of his baby momma naked in his back seat. I asked what it was about and he said she send them to him. After an hour or so i told him that i was giving him a chance to be honest with me, he finally told me what happened. He went to go see his son, but on his way, she messaged saying his son had fallen asleep. He still went. Then they went to the backseat because " her family wouldve seen the inside of the car" she got naked and he "just stayed looking at his phone" how he puts it, it was awkward and decided to take pictures of her. This mf 🙄. Also this happened while we where arguing because of another situation involving a female he was trying to get at. I dont want to continue in the relationship, but i dont know how to break up with him. Also i dont believe his story for a second, he and his BM been going back and forth and im tired of getting hurt.

138

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that I would have anything interesting on my phone for anybody to look at, but you snooping around my back and checking my phone would have been justification for me to dump you on the spot due to lack of trust and invasion of privacy. I never did that with any of my partners and I don't expect my partner to do that to me.

Anyways, if you want to break up with him, break up with him. It doesn't have to be fancy or anything because anybody can break up with anyone they want for whatever reason they see fit, no matter how trivial or serious.

If you don't believe him and you no longer trust him, then that's enough reason to dump him.

But in saying that, you said you gave him a chance to be honest with you. Let's just say he was actually telling you the truth. If you're going to dump him for telling you the truth, then why the hell did you "give him a chance to be honest with you" in the first place if you're going to use what he said against him?

Gave him a chance for what?

Regardless, it seems the relationship is over, there is no more trust and if he doesn't dump you for invading his privacy and using his "chance to be honest" against him, then you'll dump him for what he had on his phone and not believing what he said... Either way, it's done.

But before you decide to get into another relationship, you best figure yourself out and learn to determine what kind of person you want in your life... And you best learn how to not snoop on others and invade their privacy. You obviously have trust issues and if you have trust issues then you can't hold a relationship.

Yes a relationship should be open and honest, but everybody should be allowed their privacy and not have to expose their entire life and every decision they make to their partner, otherwise, where's the trust?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a few options here:

1) just drop all contact and let him figure it out that you mean “we’re over” (don’t tell him if he asks, just let him figure it out)

2) straight up tell him you’re done and then not talk to him again. He’ll probably be pissed off but it’s his loss 🤷🏻‍♀️

3) explain what he’s doing is stupid and that you’re not gonna tolerate it so you’re breaking up with him. He may ask for a second chance but I honestly wouldn’t give him one since he couldn’t keep another chick out the first time

Hope this helped at least somewhat