Is my ex playing games or is this just a rough spot for us?

me and my ex broke up 3 months ago well he dumped me cos he says that I changed. During those months we had a lot of ups and downs but I still want to be with him and I was to make it official again. He was unemployed those 3 months and just started a new job. He says he still loves me and cares about me and wants to be with me but he needs me to be like I was before more relaxed and carefree. he says I care to much about haven the title and until I relax and don't ask and show him I have changed back to the old me he won't ask me out. I cry every day with out him I need to know if I am wasting my time.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Relax!

He is in a very tough situation right now, and so are you! I don't know your exact situation but all advise I can give you is that things are uncertain, SO DON'T jump into conclusions !

(I cannot stress it more!) Wait it out and you'll see the better picture...

What Girls Said 1

• This guy is really controlling sounding! And yet, he knows what he can handle and what he can't. He set his boundary and you didn't listen or pay attention. I'm guessing he made it pretty clear up front that he wanted to keep things more casual and not get too intense, but slowly build. And by slowly, I mean many months to even years to never. He may just simply not be ready for the kind of relationship that you're pushing for. He sounds like he's actually being pretty healthy.

You, on the other hand, are pushing for much more than he's ready for and that you may even be ready for. When a guy is telling you he's dumping you because you changed, it's because you did. You got way more intense and serious about the relationship and started pushing for more than he was ready for way before you are even ready. What's your hurry and what's the desperation about? He set his boundary and if you love him the way you say you do, then you need to learn to respect his boundaries. But you also need to take some time and figure out why you got so intense too fast. Something going on there.

• I think its cos I am so afraid of ending up alone. I kow that sounds awful. But right now its liek all we do is party and sleep togeather we never go on dates or do things one on one like we use to. I want to relax and let things play out but I don't know how to.