If you dressed your son up like a girl would you include him in mothers daughter activeties?

• If I forced him to look like a girl he can join his sister and me in our mother daughter days out
  • I will include him without feminising the boy

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf!!! Why do you need to have mother daughter days anyways. Couldn't it be family day? I don't get this. Why are you trying to change your son and make him look like a girl just so he can join in? This is so wrong. You need help !

• Sorry , whoever does this needs help. !!

• Democrats in America force male kids to be more like a girl... gender dissapointment issues

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is so fucking confusing

• Believe it or not there's Wacko freaks who pose as parents that force that shit on kids... especially in SF CALIFORNIA BAY AREA

What Girls Said 3

• I would never force my son to dress up like a girl. What is this? Some kind of drag queen show you’ve been watching

• I wouldn't dress my son like a girl.

• Parents in Britain western Europe United States Canada and Australia do that

• Then the kids get bullied at school

• Why should I dress him up as a girl? He can come take part in mother-daughter or whatever activity.

What Guys Said 1

• I'll never force my son to dress like a girl.