If you dressed your son up like a girl would you include him in mothers daughter activeties?

• If I forced him to look like a girl he can join his sister and me in our mother daughter days out
  • I will include him without feminising the boy

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Wtf!!! Why do you need to have mother daughter days anyways. Couldn't it be family day? I don't get this. Why are you trying to change your son and make him look like a girl just so he can join in? This is so wrong. You need help !

• Sorry , whoever does this needs help. !!

• Democrats in America force male kids to be more like a girl... gender dissapointment issues

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is so fucking confusing

• Believe it or not there's Wacko freaks who pose as parents that force that shit on kids... especially in SF CALIFORNIA BAY AREA