Should I add him back?

My boyfriend and i broke up so i removed him from all of my social media. So today he texted me asking me why i deleted him from my Facebook and told me that i hurt his feelings when i did that, why does he care about being friends online

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• I just went through the same shit. my ex broke up w me after 2 years around our anniversary on the phone -.- she said she hopes we can still be friends, i said ill try, then a split second later she hung up. she did the same, exiled me online. if she wouldve waited i wouldve said i can't shift from girlfriend to friend that fast, or at all. but to just be cut away so easily feels like u meant nothing. if i werent more stubborn than a mule idve called her or went to her place to see if i actually meant nothing or if she's just bein pissy. so maybe its similar. could be for sex, too

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, i've been in situations where keeping eachother of social media was a necessity after a break up. I didn't wanna see their posts because if I did it would bring up obsessive behaviors and kept me from minding my own business. After a while, you'll know when its safe to add him back. When you're not constantly thinking of them still.

• Yeah that’s how my mindset is i want to move on

• Tell him that, be sincere. Like "look bro, we shared some good moments but if this is a break up, i need to allow myself to unhinge and that means not being able to keep tabs on you"

• Ok thanks