Should I add him back?

My boyfriend and i broke up so i removed him from all of my social media. So today he texted me asking me why i deleted him from my Facebook and told me that i hurt his feelings when i did that, why does he care about being friends online

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I just went through the same shit. my ex broke up w me after 2 years around our anniversary on the phone -.- she said she hopes we can still be friends, i said ill try, then a split second later she hung up. she did the same, exiled me online. if she wouldve waited i wouldve said i can't shift from girlfriend to friend that fast, or at all. but to just be cut away so easily feels like u meant nothing. if i werent more stubborn than a mule idve called her or went to her place to see if i actually meant nothing or if she's just bein pissy. so maybe its similar. could be for sex, too

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, i've been in situations where keeping eachother of social media was a necessity after a break up. I didn't wanna see their posts because if I did it would bring up obsessive behaviors and kept me from minding my own business. After a while, you'll know when its safe to add him back. When you're not constantly thinking of them still.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yeah that’s how my mindset is i want to move on

• Tell him that, be sincere. Like "look bro, we shared some good moments but if this is a break up, i need to allow myself to unhinge and that means not being able to keep tabs on you"

• Ok thanks

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Amazing the importance we hold over social media. :P But call it quits, there's no point in keeping him around if you're not interested in a reunion of sorts.

1|0
    0|0
  • best thing to do when breaking up is verry simple take a break from each other not destroy all contact most thing wil go better trust me take a break from him and go out with friend like i did my girl broke up with me yesterday and here i am haha just dont text him back until your heart is healed anyway this is my opinion you people wil disagree or agree in the end just do what you feel is good

1|0
    0|0
  • It hurts when the girl you've been with.. with whom you spent nights talking with. Suddenly becomes a stranger to you. You could add him back but if you don't want anything to rewind then you can say that before adding him. But if you think that you won't be comfortable after adding him then let things be the way they are

1|0
    0|0
    • Now that you put it that way i understand now

• Well if you add him back , consider on why you deleted him
    from your social media account in the beginning.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have feelings for him and you do care about him still then add him

1|0
    1|0
    • Well i guess no I’m trying to move on

• Show All
    • Thanks

• You're welcome

• Because he's not over you yet, he wants to stay somewhat close to you

1|0
    0|0
    • Being friends on social media makes him feel close?

• In some ways yes because he still can see what you're doing, if you're fine and talk to you whenever he wants.

• Ahh okay i see thank you

• You're 5 years old? Stop playing games

3|0
    1|0
  • Screw him. Do not add him back.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he want to comeback to you someday...

1|0
    0|0
  • He's in love with you

1|0
    0|0
  • Never ✋

1|0
    0|0
  • Go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • He Might Want To Keep U As His Good And Memorable Past... And there's Some Chance too that He Wants to see u happy... ur life

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohok thanks

• Show All
    • He Just wants To See U... See U Happy... iv told earlier Also. Ur A good memory For Him... and its really hard for him to just Shift+Delete U from his Life... but its ur life... Ur Choice... All i tried is to help u... anyway have a good life ahead

• Ok i see thanks

What Girls Said 10

• If you only removed him because you broke up, you should consider adding him back because maybe to him it feels like, you two had a bond and now it's like you've just forgotten him. If you feel it would be better for you to not be always seeing him and it affects you negatively then you can leave it as is, to help you get over the break up until you're ready.

1|0
    0|0
    • I removed him for that and to start moving on

• Show All
    • Thanks

• Sure, goodluck figuring it all out💫

• He cares because he’s losing control and losing your attention.

1|0
    0|0
    • How is he losing control

• Losing control of your heart. It probably bothers him that you won’t feel for him anymore and that you could be moving on. Even when people break up they still don’t like the idea of someone not feeling for them anymore sometimes

• Ohok i see

• he’ll be right, if you aren’t together you don’t need him on facebook.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks i don’t plan on readdimg him tbh lol

• Maybe he wants to be friends? I know some males who wants to be friends even after a break-up

1|0
    0|0
  • Gosh, you broke up right? why do you care about what he feels?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but i feel bad lol

• its your choice. he can't just force u to add him

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants to keep tabs

1|0
    0|0
    • Ahh okay i see

• I blocked an ex because he treated me bad after break up. Then he came crawling back using an anon account. Nah man bye

• Oh wow

• Who broke up with who thou?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, you shouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • If he really hurt you then don’t add him back but if you think your over it then what’s the harm

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes