I’m going through a break up, what are ways to quickly get over it?

I've been through breaks ups before, I’ve been through a divorce before, and even after all those time no matter what I become an emotional wreck who locks herself in her house until four or five months later finally doesn’t feel it anymore. I don’t want to keep it up, it’s unhealthy. I was single all last year and was happy and this guy pretty much came in so fast and we got into a relationship too fast Dec 1st, I get feelings too fast, and here we are broken up and I’m depressed. I don’t want to be this way for four or five months. What are some remedies that have helped you. I just won’t learn to deal with it. It’s not in my nature, I care too much, always imagine the future possibilities and feel depressed until I don’t which is usually five or 6 months later. Doesn’t matter if it was only 3 weeks, 3 Years, or 3 months I always feel the same after a break up
20
3