I’m going through a break up, what are ways to quickly get over it?

I've been through breaks ups before, I’ve been through a divorce before, and even after all those time no matter what I become an emotional wreck who locks herself in her house until four or five months later finally doesn’t feel it anymore. I don’t want to keep it up, it’s unhealthy. I was single all last year and was happy and this guy pretty much came in so fast and we got into a relationship too fast Dec 1st, I get feelings too fast, and here we are broken up and I’m depressed. I don’t want to be this way for four or five months. What are some remedies that have helped you. I just won’t learn to deal with it. It’s not in my nature, I care too much, always imagine the future possibilities and feel depressed until I don’t which is usually five or 6 months later. Doesn’t matter if it was only 3 weeks, 3 Years, or 3 months I always feel the same after a break up

319

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all... Slap yourself!
    Lol, am kidding😅. Ok, so... Occupy your time with things you like, hobbies etc...
    You only feel the way you do, as when you're in a relationship you spend a lot of time with that person doing things. When you're suddenly alone it feels like you have nothing to do.

Go out, talk to lots of people, go out with friends and family. Take up (i don't know) a sport, or go for a bungee jump or something. It's just time you need to fill. Yes, when you get back home in your bed, you may think about it as you're left with your thoughts all alone. Put some music on, while you sleep. Distractions, plain and simple. If you want find someone to chat to. If you'd like me to expand on anything, just message me and I can give millions of suggestions or just read you vent. Venting is something you also need to do by the way, so if you have a close friend that you talk to about everything and anything... Now's the time to chew his/her ear off 😝.

Every relationship teaches us something, or makes us change a little. Once it's passed, you'll realise what it is👍.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start working out, get out of your comfort zone and try new things, go out with friends, focus on yourself. But before all that, do all the crying you need to and then move on.