Should I continue talking to him if he says he might kill me?

He is very weird guy. Sometimes he says he doesn't like hurting others and the other times he says he likes hurting and playing with weak people. I don't know why I like him. But it's just so wrong of someone to say that they might to kill someone even if they won't. I asked him the reason and he said that he doesn't speak about himself. Help me. If you need more info message me.

926

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty tolerant of weird, but this is scary. I think you should find a different guy to hang with.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out of whatever friendship or relationship you are in with him right now. Mentally/verbally abusive relationships aren't always apparent to the person in them, but the fact that he said that to you and exhibits mentally unstable behavior is a definite sign to run. I was trapped in a borderline emotionally abusive friendship for far longer than I should have been. You are doing yourself a favor by ending it now. Continuing can only leave you hurting and in too deep.

What Guys Said 25

• Ok then, I don't think he's mentally OK to be honest. I'd never talk to him again if I were you. And "he doesn't speak about himself", really? Another good reason to NEVER talk/see him again. 2 good reasons, how many do you need? lol

• Dump him and run

• Uhm... No

• People who talk that way VERy often follow through and hurt someone, or themselves. Is it worth the danger to stay in contact? Aren’t there some non-murderous people you could spend time with>?

• I would say run away

• Is there something wrong with you, he need help. You need to get away from him. You are still young and have time, but you need to leave him alone and move on.

• He is mentally ill

• That man is a complete bulshit ,,,
    Presently u might not feel problem with him,,, but in future u will cry a lot ,,, u future will be finished,,, presently he is just acting with u,,,,, soon he will show his true colors

• Yeeeeah I'm scared of him already. Are you sure you like him or are you just bored and interested in something different?
    Cause that's creepy in a non fun nor cute way

• I started liking him 4 months ago.. He knows that I like him.. I would hate saying that I like him anymore.. But.. I'm not sure.

• I rather live knowing I broke someone's hearth than inspiring an episode of CSI in my last days.
      But seriously now.
      That's messed up.
      You should definitely run, figuratively and maybe literally

• Thanks for your opinion. I can't literally run away from him because he's my classmate and we're going to study together for more 3 years.

• Sounds like he needs emotional help

• Run, run fast.

• Run... ruuuun...

• Can you tell me which city he's located in? I'm interested in fighting him if he's near me

• Avoid him. That sounds like a dangerous man.

• Nope this are not words of affection

• Hard no

• Probably not would be my guess. Might want to get some protection too.

• Yes just tell him I'll kill him first

• I wouldn't.

• Sounds like the type to shoot up a school.

• he's a keeper. I wouldn't let him out of my sights if I was you.

• if someone is inconsistent with what they say, they are probably just liars (bad at it). i'm sure there's more to it like mental instability, etc. but if u actually need someone to tell you that he's no good, then you yourself has issues. good luck.

• no you call 911

• NO! Stay away from him and don't communicate with him!

• Yeah you don't want to be involved with someone like that, so yes I'd stop talking and block that person..

What Girls Said 8

• U don't like him. You like the idea of being with someone who is dangerous but who u wanna believe that won't hurt you, because he's "different" with you. Which is totally wrong.
    So just stay away from him.

• You need to tell your parents and a teacher. That’s NOT okay

• He sounds like a very negative and dangerous person to be around. People that are like this are the people we need to get away from.

• Don't u value ur life? U r just 17 and life has so much more to offer u than some psycho guy.

• This is the kind of guy I'd throw in a mental ward

• No tf

• Unless you wanna end up on the first 48, there's too many red flags not to notice

• Why are you even asking us? Apparently you wouldn’t leave him to be asking this question. Leave. That’s putting yourself in danger