Should I continue talking to him if he says he might kill me?

He is very weird guy. Sometimes he says he doesn't like hurting others and the other times he says he likes hurting and playing with weak people. I don't know why I like him. But it's just so wrong of someone to say that they might to kill someone even if they won't. I asked him the reason and he said that he doesn't speak about himself. Help me. If you need more info message me.

928

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeeeeah I'm scared of him already. Are you sure you like him or are you just bored and interested in something different?
    Cause that's creepy in a non fun nor cute way

• I started liking him 4 months ago.. He knows that I like him.. I would hate saying that I like him anymore.. But.. I'm not sure.

• I rather live knowing I broke someone's hearth than inspiring an episode of CSI in my last days.
      But seriously now.
      That's messed up.
      You should definitely run, figuratively and maybe literally

• Thanks for your opinion. I can't literally run away from him because he's my classmate and we're going to study together for more 3 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out of whatever friendship or relationship you are in with him right now. Mentally/verbally abusive relationships aren't always apparent to the person in them, but the fact that he said that to you and exhibits mentally unstable behavior is a definite sign to run. I was trapped in a borderline emotionally abusive friendship for far longer than I should have been. You are doing yourself a favor by ending it now. Continuing can only leave you hurting and in too deep.