Why does my ex only want to see his daughter once every two months? I have visitations rights open?

Why in the hell would you not want to see your daughter anytime? I gave my ex the option of wanting to see his daughter anytime, he comes around once every 2 months? Why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He only wants to see her when he misses her. That's a shame...

0|1
    0|0
    • Very much so... breaks my heart. She wants to see daddy all the time but he doesn’t want to see her all the time

• I don't know him from Adam, but it honestly kills me that guys like that ignore their flesh and blood, and I'm sitting here wondering if I did something to deserve not being a father

• Yeah it’s repulsive. Being a mom, I would do anything for my baby. I would literally die for my baby. Why don’t men see how important their kids are? Blows my mind!! And no, you didn’t deserve not being a father, being a parent is tough. Maybe the higher spirit had other plans for you. Or maybe you’re supposed to enter a good woman’s life to become a father.

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s dumb.. apparently he doesn’t really care for seeing her

0|1
    0|0
    • 🙁 yeah... breaks my heart

• Show All

• I sent you a text. 💛

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Because he is stupid. My daughter is with me every weekend from Thursday/Friday to Monday. And we want more time

0|0
    0|0
    • You sound like a great dad

• Show All
    • That makes me happy. I think a children MUST be loved by her parents, even if they are divorciated

• Of course!

• Why are you asking us? Wouldn't you be better served by asking him?

0|0
    0|0
  • He's too young to realize what he's missing.

0|0
    0|0
    • At 33, you’d think someone is mature and responsible 🙄 I guess he’ll realize what he’s missing when it’s too late!

• Show All
    • @LanaTrix

Sorry, but without context it's not clear what you mean.

• Nevermind

• Maybe he doesn't want to see you?

0|0
    0|0
    • That’s thee only logic going on in my head lol. But why would he say he loved me if he didn’t want to see me?

• Because any more can hurt her

0|0
    0|0
    • What?

• Would you rather him see his daughter for surec2 day or unsure anymore that that

• I guess if I knew he didn’t want to be apart of her life at all, I would want him to disappear completely

• just cause he has the option doesn't mean he has to. why are you so bossy?

0|0
    0|0
    • How am I being bossy? Because I want him to see his daughter? Lol

• Show All
    • point is, you're bossy, and mean. and im done with you, bye

• Lmao you agree with a deadbeat parent, which makes you just as bad! Good thing you’re not going to be a parent! Coming from a parents perspective, you’re not fit to parent!

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a bad dad 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • He doesn't like girls

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes