Why does my ex only want to see his daughter once every two months? I have visitations rights open?

Why in the hell would you not want to see your daughter anytime? I gave my ex the option of wanting to see his daughter anytime, he comes around once every 2 months? Why?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• He only wants to see her when he misses her. That's a shame...

• Very much so... breaks my heart. She wants to see daddy all the time but he doesn’t want to see her all the time

• I don't know him from Adam, but it honestly kills me that guys like that ignore their flesh and blood, and I'm sitting here wondering if I did something to deserve not being a father

• Yeah it’s repulsive. Being a mom, I would do anything for my baby. I would literally die for my baby. Why don’t men see how important their kids are? Blows my mind!! And no, you didn’t deserve not being a father, being a parent is tough. Maybe the higher spirit had other plans for you. Or maybe you’re supposed to enter a good woman’s life to become a father.

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s dumb.. apparently he doesn’t really care for seeing her

• 🙁 yeah... breaks my heart

• 3344442543

• I sent you a text. 💛