Would you ever get back with your ex? Why? Why not?

2214

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex1: Nope. Why? Vicious and unable to forgive. To this day, about 10 years after we broke up, she will STILL complain to people about our relationship. (Oh, if you want to know, yes, she's still single.)
    Ex2: Nope. Why? Bipolar plus personality disorder plus reluctance to take medication or honestly participate in counseling.
    Ex3: Nope. Why? Turns out I was a way for her to connect with an old flame that she was actually interested in. Yeah, no, that proved to me that I had VERY BAD INSTINCTS at finding women.

Sooooooooooooooooo...

I went to counseling, did a lot of time with just me, and am doing much better, now.