Would you ever get back with your ex? Why? Why not?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ex1: Nope. Why? Vicious and unable to forgive. To this day, about 10 years after we broke up, she will STILL complain to people about our relationship. (Oh, if you want to know, yes, she's still single.)
    Ex2: Nope. Why? Bipolar plus personality disorder plus reluctance to take medication or honestly participate in counseling.
    Ex3: Nope. Why? Turns out I was a way for her to connect with an old flame that she was actually interested in. Yeah, no, that proved to me that I had VERY BAD INSTINCTS at finding women.

Sooooooooooooooooo...

I went to counseling, did a lot of time with just me, and am doing much better, now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• I'm good 😂 my ex's have lots of learning to when it comes to being faithful to a woman, ones I dated cheated on me and the last one made me look like an idiot yet I gave him one last brutally honest message which made him block me, I mean apologize all you want but don't feel certain I'll change my mind about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends whats the reason behind your breakup. If its due to some circumstances like we have no choice then ill give it a chance but if its a clear breakup then i won't. Going back to someone you rejected or who rejected you is giving your self the chance to get hurt again to die once more... there's a reason why you gave up on him , its like you never learn

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I moved on long ago. Any feelings I had then have all faded away , and they could never be rekindled :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would. He was the nicest guy on the planet, I broke up with him because I was ‘bored’ now that I’m quite mature his exactly the type of guy I’d settle down with..

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I didn't leave a long marriage with 2 kids without giving it a lot of time and energy to try to work out first. My ex drives me insane.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I did that before and my trust was already ruined so I was scared the whole time. It just prolongs the heartbreak.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don’t think could let myself be vulnerable around him again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never again... I have gotten back with him once, and things still never changed from there, so nahh...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Too many problems between us and I don't have the time nor energy to deal with more

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt. Look forward and never look back. Past is past.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because nothing went wrong in the relationship other than the timing of it

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't talk after not bad ending. I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER. Because I’m stubborn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never go back. I love being single.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope. There’s a reason why the relationship ended.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nop... Tried that, don't wanna do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, broke up for a reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah , already lost interest..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, once I'm done I'm gone for good

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• If the relationship is successful from the start, there will be no separation.
    I believe getting back will only be temporary, so my answer is no.

1|0
    0|0
  • There was a time I would say yes, but I’m happy with being on my own again. Plus I wouldn’t want to go through all the things we put each other through again. Also I remember all the good times we had together, but I’m not that person anymore and she isn’t either.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many exs... but THE ex I would never get back with. She is a shapeshifting evil alien lizard who’s soul purpose is to inflict emotional, physical, and psychological pain to every man she’s with. I’d rather have a flaming hot samurai katana slice me slowly up the middle of my body, starting with my balls then be with her. That fucking broad is pure evil. Go back to your home planet so we can take out your entire evil alien lizard race with the Death Star.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we broke up prematurely then yes. If we feel like there was a lot left on the table for us then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless significant change has occurred, I don't advise people to get back together as most breakups are not clean and the issues won't be any different

1|0
    0|0
  • probably no. like 99% no. very specific things woukd have too happen for that too take place. so unlikely its laughable

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill nvr go cox she has left me n if she needs me wgy sholud i be with her. coz when i wanted her she was not so ill do the same

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no there is normally always a reason why you split up in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope my ex abused me and i wouldn't go back to her for a million dollars

0|1
    0|0
  • Only the one. He was lovely bit i want ready. All the others but one can die in a fire.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Once you lost my trust, you ain't ever getting it back

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on why we broke up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I'm not interested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes