Ex been asking girls that I talk to where they live and stuff as if she's threatening them.. how can I stop this?

I was with my ex for 2 years,

We split up.. went our separate ways.. about a month later she wants to meet up.. I agree, that's fine..(bad decision) but then she starts to get clingy so I tell her to move on..

Then I start receiving abusive texts.. saying how our relationship was a lie.. wtf?

anyways.. I ignore, carry on living my life.. and then I get a text from a "mate" saying how he's going out in the car with her..

Obviously that's going to p*ss me off... and then I get a few texts saying she's going out with a new guy and stuff.. I really don't give a flier but wtf is her problem?.. she's been asking girls that I talk to where they live and stuff as if she's threatening them.. how can I stop this?

11

What Girls Said 1

• She is trying to get your attention, that's very sad thing to do, clearly she's not over you. Also it shows that she's not a very nice person, if she really loved you, she should respect your choice.

Tell her firmly that you don't want to contact with her anymore, you moved on and she should move on too.

What Guys Said 1

• You could get a retraining order against her. That should wake her up. Because now she is stalking you and your friends.