How to rebuild trust in a relationship once it was broken early on?

My significant was on tinder early on in our relationship and I found out he was installing and deleting the app while I was @home/ work. He lied to me about it for months until finally he came to terms with admitting it to me. There have been a handful of girls he’s had things with in the past, continuously brought into our relationship through text msgs and I’ve expressed how I dis like it. Me trusting him isn’t good for us and is holding us back from a healthy future. I am loyal asF and feel I deserve the same but I love him and want us to work. What do I dooooooo?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Being caring and nice to each other:

When two people stop trusting each other, they stop caring and being nice to each other. They sometimes indirectly try to hurt each other. But resist the urge. Control the anger. Keep up the faith and be caring and nice to each other.

www.brainyquote.com/.../georgemacdonald1.jpg

Stop the other ruining the effort

If the other person is not getting it right, help him/her understand what is going wrong. Help the other change the behavior to reach the common goal of regaining the trust!

Check out My Take.

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Hope it Helps 😊🇮🇳

Any Queries?

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust for sure is hard to be earned again, because you will end up with that stigma that you are not a trustworthy person for anything not just for a relationship. I learned that last year not because of a relationship but because of a relationship with my first cousins during a trip we took together to Europe.

I was a blabber and I told one aunt over the phone something that I should had not told her about my cousin, but then my aunt told the cousin what I told her when I assume she won't mention anything and just 5 minutes later my cousin found out and got all pi**sed off at me and stop talking to me during the whole 10hr flight from Europe to America, imagine how uncomfortable for me It was as we spent days before almost an entire month together and having fun with her and her brother as well and told me "that for she heard" she now believed I was not a person to trust anymore and I could nto even defend myself.

I had to ask he for her forgiveness once we landed and say each other good bye at the airport and I told her it was never my intention to harm her.

Then over the mobile some weeks later I once again ask for my both cousins forgiveness if I did something on the trip they did not like about me and added that I enjoyed the trip with them very much.
    Fast forward in time, now my cousins and I are the way we used to be before the incident with my female cousin and now we are ok. But I learned now that I can't tell my aunt anything regarding my cousin cause she will go and blabbed me again. So yes to earn trust again is very tricky.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Best advice I ever got: "Once you start questioning your partner's honesty, the relationship is over."

2|3
    0|0
  • Going behind your back is his tendency, it is not going to change with you, nor with any other girl he is dating.

If he were to change, he wouldn't have done it in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems like u already giving him a second chance just holding yourself back half heartily

1|0
    0|0
    • Me & my ex broke up because of dating sites. It just hurt a lot & don’t want to go through it again. And really scared to move on I guess.

• Only you can make that dicision

• Trust is hard to rebuild. It takes ages. If you love him, you can give it a shot. If not stop waisting you, his and everybody else time

1|2
    0|0
  • Do or do not, there is no try...
    Yoda said that... if he cheats once more than he will never change.. give him a last chance

2|0
    0|0
  • If he was still looking then and they're still around now, is he having sex with any of them, or does he claim they are just friends? Have you met any of them? Bottom line is, you probably know in your gut if he's banging someone else. Obviously that doesn't fit what you can live with, so saying you "love him" and "want it to work" skirts the issue. It's not GOING to work if he's not loyal to you, is it, no matter how much you love HIM. So, you have a few options. First, find out definitively if he is having sex elsewhere. If he is, you dump him because you can't live with that !! Don't let the word "love" fool you. How long could you "love" someone who is having sex with other girls? Get out now, find a guy who doesn't do that, because that is what you want out of life. And best of luck with that, since it's a 50-50 shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break up with him hon if you are meant to be he will come back

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept he wants others And you or leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him another chance

1|0
    0|0
  • TBH you hit the nail on the head that this is an issue for health and stability. I don't know his quirks (clearly), but if he was the one who came to you with this information, then it would appear he cares for and respects you enough to be honest with you, even with his honor, ability to be trusted, and respect on the line. I think that should hold some weight. Early on in a relationship it's not uncommon for people, men or women, to "keep their options open" given the statistics of relationships, however, him coming clean with this could be a sign he's willing to put it in the past. I would suggest being honest back, truthful with your disapproval of his actions but open to moving past it so long as his honesty and communication improves.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• This is a very hard thing to. Trust will never be the same. All he can do is be honest and open with you about your relationship and not be shady EVER AGAIN or else IT IS OVER. Nobody else can change him but him. He has to keep the snake in the cage :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if you want to live on this fear and become freaked out in the future. As other people said , he won't change easily and he won't change it for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust me i been in this position, you should never wait and rebuild because he won’t stop even if he says... it’s clear he doesn’t want a relationship and in the long run YOU will be the one hurting in the end. Move on please he will constantly cheat 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s going to be hard for you to trust him again.. but if you want to give him another chance than you have to try to trust him. He should be reassuring you too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Am not sure if you would accept this but a cracked glass will always remain a cracked glass. You either replace it or live with it

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot rebuild trust. You need to leave that cheater!

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on

1|0
    0|0
  • I would never trust anyone who broke the trust.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes