How to rebuild trust in a relationship once it was broken early on?

My significant was on tinder early on in our relationship and I found out he was installing and deleting the app while I was @home/ work. He lied to me about it for months until finally he came to terms with admitting it to me. There have been a handful of girls he’s had things with in the past, continuously brought into our relationship through text msgs and I’ve expressed how I dis like it. Me trusting him isn’t good for us and is holding us back from a healthy future. I am loyal asF and feel I deserve the same but I love him and want us to work. What do I dooooooo?

912

Most Helpful Guy

• Being caring and nice to each other:

When two people stop trusting each other, they stop caring and being nice to each other. They sometimes indirectly try to hurt each other. But resist the urge. Control the anger. Keep up the faith and be caring and nice to each other.

www.brainyquote.com/.../georgemacdonald1.jpg

Stop the other ruining the effort

If the other person is not getting it right, help him/her understand what is going wrong. Help the other change the behavior to reach the common goal of regaining the trust!

Check out My Take.

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Hope it Helps 😊🇮🇳

Any Queries?

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust for sure is hard to be earned again, because you will end up with that stigma that you are not a trustworthy person for anything not just for a relationship. I learned that last year not because of a relationship but because of a relationship with my first cousins during a trip we took together to Europe.

I was a blabber and I told one aunt over the phone something that I should had not told her about my cousin, but then my aunt told the cousin what I told her when I assume she won't mention anything and just 5 minutes later my cousin found out and got all pi**sed off at me and stop talking to me during the whole 10hr flight from Europe to America, imagine how uncomfortable for me It was as we spent days before almost an entire month together and having fun with her and her brother as well and told me "that for she heard" she now believed I was not a person to trust anymore and I could nto even defend myself.

I had to ask he for her forgiveness once we landed and say each other good bye at the airport and I told her it was never my intention to harm her.

Then over the mobile some weeks later I once again ask for my both cousins forgiveness if I did something on the trip they did not like about me and added that I enjoyed the trip with them very much.
    Fast forward in time, now my cousins and I are the way we used to be before the incident with my female cousin and now we are ok. But I learned now that I can't tell my aunt anything regarding my cousin cause she will go and blabbed me again. So yes to earn trust again is very tricky.