I am with this new girl and she is amazing, why can't I stop thinking about being with my ex?

I am with the girl and she is amazing, she's fun, funny and hot. I really like having her around, and I told her I don't want to be too serious because I have a lot of school work. But I told her I really like her a lot. The problem is I can't stop thinking about my ex and being with her, and I find myself texting my ex once or twice a week, we don't really have a good conversations because she's not willing to have a real conversation with me... what is wrong with me?

11

What Girls Said 1

• ur still in love or like your ex and like the new girl as well...its common to still like the ex when dating some1 new...but how long have you been broken up?y did why did yalll break up?and how long did yall date ...if your ex isn't talking to you as much its because she has moved on ...something you should work on doing to make it better for the new relationship you don't want to loose something great because you may not ever get it back

What Guys Said 1

• Torn between 2 lovers. Happens all the time. Stay with the new girl. You will eventually forget about the old one.