So its been about a month of no contact with my ex. She called me at 6 in the morning a few days ago but I was asleep. Why do you think she would?

What could it mean :/

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think you have to care about her actions anymore. She’s your ex for a reason.

• I still love her, she broke up with me. On my birthday too and it still hurts

• No she's sweet and loving 😔 I just wasn't good enough and she found someone potentially better and not full of insecurities like me..

• But I don’t think she’s as sweet and loving if she left you for someone else like that. You’re probably a way better person than her, you just need to find confidence in yourself :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Only to fu** with your mind, and see if you would fall for her damn games. If she seriously had something to say, she would have left a text... and even then, what can she really need after going one month of not talking? ! Nothing.

• Maybe you're right :/

• See, there you go... if she really had something to say she would have answered or called back to let you know what she needed. It's all pointing to her just wasting your time and trying to emotionally drain you.

• Secretly I wish it waa because she wants me back but I know things can never be the same.