I just got married six days ago.. it was nothing big we did not m celebrated it and I feel I like it was a mistake.. what can I do to end it?

I don't wanna spend my lifetime with him nor have kids... he has chased me two times already..

I'm getting an annulment thanks for your help...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really feel it was a mistake, and really want to end it, stop having sex right away, because you don't want kids, and getting pregnant complicates everything. You may be able to get an annulment, which is quicker and cheaper than a divorce. You need to contact a lawyer right away.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get your marriage anulled and move on. Get help from your relatives if you need.

What Guys Said 14

• Take some time off alone. Clear your head. And if you still feel the same, you should step away from the marriage, as it would have massive impact on the life of the 2 of you and children's mental health, if you end up having them.

• Already? Wow. Why did you marry him?

• oh i c u have commitment issues u were fine before maybe a little hesitant but now its locked in ur freaking out cause u know thats it its him forever and u think cause ur married u can't be independent or successful

• i would go c a physcologist tbh everyone should but yea go c one sort out ur issues and wether its with him or alone and ull be fine from then on

• I don't have commitment issues I've been with this guy for 3 years

• i thought it was 5?

• You sound like a real winner yourself. I feel 0 pitty for you. After reading some of your comments, it just doesn't make sense.

• Thanks asshole but I don't need your opinion... you don't know in what situation I'm in nor the life I've had nor the real reason why I'm stuck in this shitty marriage...

• It's not bothering me. It's not dumb. Like I said before, just make better life decisions.

• Damn Straight

• If got into the marriage so as not to hurt his feelings, won't you hurt his feelings now if you ended it?
    Sobered up only in a matter of 6 days, is it?

• I was trying to bexplain understanding but it sucks.. like I said in six days he has already chased me twice from the house

• Meet a lawyer and have it annulled

• How did you get suvmcked into marrying him

• I moved in with him and well I practically didn't have choice I couldn't say no

• Lol it is basically being sucked into relationship and then being sucked into being saved. However if means dick WHEN SOMEONE ID TRYING TO LST SHIT GO... HOWEVER IT IS SO SAD

• When do you gain some rock ovaries and not let this mofo do his thing. tk clean up your shit

• Then why did you take that step?

• Because I couldn't say no... he would feel bad I didn't want to hurt him... I do care for him but I don't like being in the relationship anymore it was just a mistake

• Okays, I understand that. But you shouldn't have to sacrifice what you feel or wish for, in order to prevent other people from being upset.

• Give him some time

• He won't change I've known him for 5 years

• Why did u married him in first place then?

• *hugs*

• A lesson in getting married young right there!

• Hahahahahahaha I'm dead πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Why? What's the problem and your plans, can you share?

• He has a child with another woman and he's a mother's boy.. he is always defending his bother and treating him like a child and his brother is already 18... I didn't even want this relationship tbh.. I just want to be single and move forward with my life... i wanted to be a successful independent woman

• im sorry that has happened to you if you need to talk hit me up

• Get it annulled

• How can I do that?

• How much tI mean do I have? And can I get the same judge that married us to annulled it?

• It’s possible, I think you have up to 6 months but I don’t know for sure maybe call the justice of the piece or court house that you went to

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, the lengths people go

• Then how did you get dragged into msrridgw