Ex boyfriend is ruining my new relationship.

My children's father tells me that a couple of my ex boyfriends come up to him and talk badly about me. Why would they be talking about me to my man anyways? I've made mistakes, but I'm with my man. Even if my man knows my ex boyfriends just from the neighborhood, why do they feel they need to tell all my business? Its obvious I've moved on. Why do they feel the need to tell him everything I did, so he wouldn't want to be with me anymore? Really need help.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• they apparently feel the need to serve some kind of vengence against u. something to make yur relationship now worse.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess that You should be angry them therefore They have been side against you. if you tell everthing him You did. it won't be problem Because He already knows about it.

Please don't get annoying and try to be relaxed..

What Girls Said 1

• It is petty that ex boyfriends feel the need to get all up in your kool aid. What should concern you more is if your new guy LISTENS.. If he didn't listen - they would stop attempting to get in your business. INGORE THEM. They will get bored and go away.. And.. If your new guy IS listening? WHY? Sounds petty and immature. We all have pasts. That's the key word..

PAST.. . If they don't get reactions out of you guys - they won't have any reason to bother you. And please try to keep your kids out of this. They don't needs this drama -- it's very toxic. Good luck.