How do I stop being bitter?

I been running into bad luck and find myself angry and bitter about it. I feel like the world hates me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on it and use it to drive you to do something else. Doesn't matter if that's a hobby or something to do with work. Just wrap yourself up in it so much for a while that you forget why you were angry in the first place. Say what you like about human beings but we're really good at forgetting after a while.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Eat lots of cake and ice cream.

That stuff is loaded with sugar so it should make you sweet again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Try a run or a walk everyday.. alone.. sometimes doing this clears the mind.. meditation might help.. if you are into doing that. Focus on yourself not orhers.

0|0
    0|0
  • what kind of bad luck have you been having? would help more if you explained more in detail

0|0
    0|0
    • I had guys ghost me, my best friend stealing money from me, and I'm about to get evicted from my apartment.

• that is bad luck, but you can't give up, take you’re time when you meet men, usually the ones that don’t catch you’re eye are always the ones you always dream of, women like asshole/bad boys but you guys are dumb and always get used. as to you’re friend, demand you’re money back, stand up for you’re self, people always try to take advantage, learn now or it will always happen to you, do you have family you can live with?

• Anger is energy that needs to go somewhere, where it goes is our choice. Beyond that, anger and bitterness doesn't do anything for us other than make us more likely to get out of the situation we think is causing it in the first place.

Maybe some of Ekhart Tolles work will help. Power of Now may help.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes