I have feelings for my ex but I'm not even sure what is going on?

So, me and my ex boyfriend had an awesome one year long relationship. Unfortunately, we could only meet at weekends because of distance but we travelled a lot together. He kepts saying i was the one for him, he wants me in a year to marry him and have kids together. He told me he hopes we could always stay together. 2 weeks later we had an argument and because of the distance couldnt talk about it. He texted me on fb that we are breaking up because he loves me but he is not in love with me. I tried to talk to him but he kept saying he doesn't love me.

After a while he seemed like he changed his mind, called me, told me maybe we could try again after a period of time until my university ends. We agreed but once he got angry at me and blocked me. I couldnt contact him for two months.

Then this January we could finally talk. He said he misses me as a person and it was awesome to be with me but he doesn't love me. He is happy with another girl. It hurts because i thought this was special, he can't just fall out of love. Apparently, not the case. What do you think? Is it possible to feel such deep love then moving on and 3 months later loving someone else? The breakup happened 5 months ago.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a bad relationship because it's based on someone's temper, not based on respect or honesty.
    don't be surprised if he tries to communicate with you, I'm telling you this because it's going to happen when things get worse in his current relationship.

he'll come because he'll know your value later... and the rest is your choice.

• Thanks for your opinion! I can't imagine him trying to communicate with me, he tries to say everytime we happen to talk that he doesn't love me (i dont ask him all the time, he just somehow thinks it's important to emphasize) and that he is happy and that he is sorry that he is causing me pain.

• Yes, I do. But fortunately I will travel around Europe a bit now, maybe that will get him out of my thoughts.

• good step.
      at least, you'll know life is bigger than a fake love.
      go and build a good relationship with yourself... and I hope you share with us what you feel after that trip.

Have a good trip.