Why is my ex ignoring me?

So I first dated my online ex in 2014 and stupidly cheated on him and then last year I decided to get back with him and we didn’t end up working out because we couldn’t talk very often and I was having doubts because I was still in love with my ex (now boyfriend) then after I told him that my boyfriend and I were back together he started ignoring me out of no where

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you cheated on him. You were having doubts which probably showed also. The poor guy was probably quite lonely to accept talking to you after you cheated on him. I am surprised he didn't ignore you sooner. Leave him alone.

0|0
    0|0
    • I cheated on him like 3 and a half years ago and stayed friend with me after that plus I was young and stupid I stopped cheating as soon as I realized my ex was the one of all the guys I dated in 2014 that I loved but anyways my point is he should be far over me cheating on him by now

• No it may be easy for you to get over stuff like that but some guys have trouble getting into any kind of relationship with girls. And assuming this guy is a long distance relationship too helps back up my theory that he has likely not been with anyone since then. So even more reason that this long amount of time since it happened still hurts him deep down. He likely feels like you just use him when there is no one else around for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was long distance but you could make it work by meeting up on weekends to start with, well and fine if you love them enough to deal with it. But if it's completely online, then it's inevitable to cheat if your needs aren't being met sexually

0|0
    0|0
    • I live in Ohio he lives in California... and I don’t love him I love my current boyfriend I just want to be friends with my ex

• Show All
    • Perhaps he's just starting anew. Move on with your new man, enjoy your happiness

• honestly the one I'm dating now is the one I truly love I just don't get why he won't even be my friend after I told him the truth including that I loved him but not the way I love my current boyfriend

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Because he doesn’t want to talk to you. How is that hard to understand?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why tho I didn’t do anything to him this time

• Show All
    • Yes I’m the one who typed it all I did was date him while still in love with someone else too but I wouldn’t think that’d be enough to ignore me when last time I dated him years ago I cheated on him and stayed friends with me

• Because he is tired of your shit.

• Move one, ur young. Am sure beautiful. What you got to lose expect bad past. So start fresh it's a new year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care? It’ll never work nor will you be friends

0|0
    0|0
    • I still want to be friends with him if he stayed friends with me after I cheated on him he should still be friends with me after this break up too

• Nope

What Girls Said 1

• Um.. because you cheated on him and because u told him u and your boyfriend got back together. It would be pointless for him to continue to talk to u if you already said u had a boyfriend. You and him talking really doesn't serve much of a purpose 4 years later.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes