Why does my cheating ex continue to try to be friends and message me and my friends?

So after catching her cheating on me multiple time from texting and eventually sleeping with a person I knew, she continuely texted me saying it was hard not talking to me. I was weak and replied to messages at first but eventually realized how much she hurt me and cut her out of my life completely and stopped replying to her at all.

Now she started contacting a mutual friend of our who stuck up for her in the begining but cut her out too because of how she lied and treated us. They spoke for like an hour where he basicly told her how we all felt and questioned if he could ever trust her again. It touched nerve and she became super defensive and saying how the ends justify the means and she was happier with the guy she cheated with and wasn't into me despite her not leaving me alone after I broke up with her for breaking my heart. My friend removed her and said he not ready to be friends with her again and she got defensive again and said not to contact her ever. Wtf she contacted him in the first place... What is this girl doing, why is she messaging us, what is her goal here? none of our mutual friends will give her a 3rd or 4th chance (loat track of her lies)
0
3