How do I forget a guy I love?

What worked for you?
I've been crying everyday because he is now ignoring me for a week. We used to date and he was a drug user. He used to lie a lot and most of the times I was miserable.

425

Most Helpful Guy

• Then be happy that you get rid out of this person, it sounds silly at first, but you have to move forward and you will do it eventually after couple of months at least, maybe a year. I'm dealing with this for more than year and half and know how do you feel, however we can only focus on our life and do the best as far as we can.

• Thank you, and I'm sorry you are going through a breakup as well. :(

• It's fine I get used to it, the more sooner you accept that loss and understand that we're people and all of us is taking our own choices, the easier you will get trought this.
      And if you have any contact details with him I'd suggest you to delete it, facebooks, instragram, mobile phone, the idea is to remove him from your mind, then time will cure you.

Most Helpful Girl