He doesn't kiss... Ever! Dump him or?

Boyfriend hasn't kissed me ever. We are intimate but that kiss... God i miss being held and the passion that kissing can arouse. I'm near the end of my patience rope. Say goodbye or wait another 3 or so years?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you waiting for him. Perhaps he is waiting for you. I was painfully shy and for months, I held hands with my girlfriend and was scheming about how I was going to kiss her. That never happened. One night after walking her home we stopped and talked and flirted. We got up to walk home and she turned and faced me then placed one hand on each side of my face so I couldn't escape and kissed me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you make out?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I'd say this would be worthy of dumping, mainly to go find someone better who will fulfill your needs better. That being said, I'd have a big talk with him first. Tell him you need kissing. Have you ever asked him why he doesn't kiss? What is his answer? Is he willing to start kissing or does he tell you this is always how he'll be and he won't budge?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just fuckin ask him. Why is talking so hard for some people 😒

0|1
    0|0
    • Good answer!! I would say what you said - only a little less harshly. How these folks can say they are in a relationship when they cannot even engage in the most basic communication is beyond me. The Age of the Internet I guess.

• Show All
    • Then it is time to move on. There is some issue there - who knows what? You are young and there are probably guys out there who would give their right arm to kiss you and be with you. Why stick around with a guy who won't.

As to the "Of course, I asked him..." You didn't mention that you had. Be fair - given the nature of the question and the fact that you did not mention asking him, it was not an unreasonable extrapolation to assume you hadn't.

Anyhow, water under the bridge. Most importantly, I hope things work out well for you and that you find a guy who treats you the way you deserved to be treated,. Best of luck.

• Leave that mf

• Are you kidding?

Dump him yesterday.

No kissing?
    Jesus.

Yes
    ter
    day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with you kissing him, right? Or tell him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're a horrible kisser? Happened to me once.. So i lied that I just don't like kissing.. But in reality she was just really horrible at kissing..

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not a horrible kisser, well I'm not sure anymore it's been so long. And he honestly wouldn't know. He has never kissed me like a big boy...

• Just say is your breath so bad that you don't want to kiss me

1|0
    0|0
  • If kissing is something you desire but he doesn't then you guys arnt right for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • The kiss is the begining and end of intimacy, did u ask him why?

0|0
    0|0
  • There are enough man in this world they love to kiss you wherever you want... tell him that...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him directly bez u r missing very important part of sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Say goodbye. Who the hell doesn't like kissing...

1|0
    0|0
  • Say good bye

1|0
    0|0
  • Goodbye sounds nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • Even during sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you spoken to him about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same about BJ and swallowing... ✌

0|0
    0|0
    • And i do both of those.. Well i did. I have since decided that i will not be giving him anything until i get what i crave. And its not asking for much!

• Have you tried asking him for one?

0|0
    0|0
  • does he kiss your ass?

0|0
    0|0
  • How did you become a couple in the first place?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you try to actively kiss him?

0|0
    0|0
  • You get intimate but no kiss? Let him go.. or at least tell him you might leave coz you don't feel it.. the passion.. because of the kiss.. that should work

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes