He doesn't kiss... Ever! Dump him or?

Boyfriend hasn't kissed me ever. We are intimate but that kiss... God i miss being held and the passion that kissing can arouse. I'm near the end of my patience rope. Say goodbye or wait another 3 or so years?

122

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are you waiting for him. Perhaps he is waiting for you. I was painfully shy and for months, I held hands with my girlfriend and was scheming about how I was going to kiss her. That never happened. One night after walking her home we stopped and talked and flirted. We got up to walk home and she turned and faced me then placed one hand on each side of my face so I couldn't escape and kissed me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you make out?