How to have the break up talk?

how do break up with someone you've been with for five years? I love him but I don't think it's going to work out. if you want more history on this just look at my profile and see the questions I've asked regarding relationships.

It's hard to talk to him to begin with, I don't know how to do this

220

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this is one of the toughest things a woman can do... but here is my take. Do it face to face. Be frank. Make it about you and not him. Keep it short. Move on. It will hurt there is no avoiding that but if you are honest and upfront it will help both of you move on quicker. He may even respect you after the dust settles.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well said 👌 dont give him pity except for the fact that you say you cherished the time you had together. But its not what it was anymore and you're moving on or something.