When you break up with someone do you keep their photos?

The guy broke up with the girl. If you keep them why you do that?

76115

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone in my past played a part in shaping me into the person that I am today, and I am a much better person than I was when I was younger. I owe some gratitude to most of the women in my past. There is only one woman for whom I have any ill feelings (and that is because she is a rotten, dirty bitch who deserves to rot in Hell.) I don't want to forget all of the women from my past; they were all important at one time. I also don't want my current girlfriend to think that she has anything to worry about, so I don't hide old pictures as if it is a secret but I certainly don't keep them where they can be seen on a daily basis.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Why get rid of memories? If you spent a big part of your life with someone you can't just pretend it never happened. Especially if it was a long term relationship that you spent years in. Of course I'm not going to hang them on my walls and if I get a new partner I'd probably put them in a keep sake box somewhere out of site just so it wasn't in their face. You can't erase your memories and maybe someday when your older you'll want to look back and reminisce about your life. Photos are great for the memory, I see photos all the time that remind me about things in the past I would have otherwise forgotten.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE