I can't forget my ex because he is very handsome. Did you ever experience this?

He is toxic but I've accepted getting back together because I just feel so attracted to his appearance.

I dont know the reason for thinking like this because I know it's a shallow reason. I had really low self-esteem.

Everytime I look at his face I fall in love for him. He is just beautiful but he has a terrible personality, very unstable and he is addicted to video games and smokes 2 packs of cigarettes.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to dump him like a sack of bricks. there are 7 billion people in this world you will find someone else who is just right for you. plus your a female so you instantly have an advantage (talking about your boobs butt and vag) forgive me for being crass.

Most Helpful Girl

• kind of... my ex is one of the most inteligent, skilled and interesting person i ever meet... i consider myself sapiosexual (sexualy atracted to inteligence) so is basicaly the same thing, a strong atraction... someone with a large intelect, fluent in 5 languages and with a great affinity for literatue... things didn't worked out, and it ended as soon as is started... we both had our inner fights we wher only destroing each other, every time we went on the romantic side... it was a toxic relationship for both of us and we convined that our relationship must be only platonic... we still enjoy having intelectual talks in those sleepless nights, and the atraction didn't faded... but if he would change his mind... i won't get back to him... i s better this way