I can't forget my ex because he is very handsome. Did you ever experience this?

He is toxic but I've accepted getting back together because I just feel so attracted to his appearance.

Updates:
I dont know the reason for thinking like this because I know it's a shallow reason. I had really low self-esteem.

Everytime I look at his face I fall in love for him. He is just beautiful but he has a terrible personality, very unstable and he is addicted to video games and smokes 2 packs of cigarettes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to dump him like a sack of bricks. there are 7 billion people in this world you will find someone else who is just right for you. plus your a female so you instantly have an advantage (talking about your boobs butt and vag) forgive me for being crass.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• kind of... my ex is one of the most inteligent, skilled and interesting person i ever meet... i consider myself sapiosexual (sexualy atracted to inteligence) so is basicaly the same thing, a strong atraction... someone with a large intelect, fluent in 5 languages and with a great affinity for literatue... things didn't worked out, and it ended as soon as is started... we both had our inner fights we wher only destroing each other, every time we went on the romantic side... it was a toxic relationship for both of us and we convined that our relationship must be only platonic... we still enjoy having intelectual talks in those sleepless nights, and the atraction didn't faded... but if he would change his mind... i won't get back to him... i s better this way

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Dear god, no. Next you'll say 'he beats me but I love him'. Sure.
    There are plenty of other suitors out there, so just date. A lot. It will lend experience in being able to discern whether they are a match or not, are worth it or not, are worthy of YOU.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes dated a Puerto Rican girl that was hot and we kept going off and on because she was hot I know its shallow lol

1|0
    0|0
    • it is but that's how I feel too. :(

• Show All
    • why did it fail? and how long it lasted?

• If you're talking about my wife, we were married for 4 years and it was a mutual divorce we both agreed we couldn't give each other what we wanted

• Stupid, superficial and disastrous. Not to mention, it'll soon be all men's fault you went back to an asshat for nothing but looks and the status that brings you. Well done. Don't get pregnant.

0|0
    1|0
  • Don't hang on to him in hopes of him changing. There are other loads of other people out there for you to date!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yup it happens to me as well but not bcoz she was/is hot but bcoz she was the best thing that ever happened to me, she made me feel comfortable , wanted, happy n confident..

1|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't even go near him and move on dont be a moth to the flame all you'll be doing is hurting yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't do it. Just because he's attractive doesn't mean he's right for you. You could meet the fittest guy in the world but what if he killed people in his spare time, it's more than just appearance love, although that does help πŸ˜†

0|0
    0|0
  • If you can't forget him because of looks and not behaviour, then you are also not looking for a relantionship. You only want to have sex with the guy

0|1
    1|0
  • you're gonna have a real crappy life with that attitude

1|1
    1|0
  • If you're that superficial, you deserve everything that comes to you.

0|0
    1|0
  • Get attracted to an even more hotter man. If he doesn't give u the same attention back. There's better out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah and you look like a good option lol

• I want to be attracted too. Not fair you don't have a pic lol

• ahah 😳

• Good luck raising those beautiful babies on your own. 😐😐 or find somebody better for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah there’s one woman I always still think of. We were together over 20 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • Lel nope never had that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your funeral

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a bad person then

0|0
    1|0
  • Sounds like my ex lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens to girls you are just wired like that...

0|0
    0|0
  • just like you can find a sexy girl anywhere, you can find a good looking dude anywhere. if you don't like his personality then who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless he changes then dont get back together just cause he's handsome, thats just asking for heartbreak.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes