What would you do if you walked in on your SO in bed with someone else?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go crazy. He'd get his ass the fuck out. I'd start throwing his shit out the door. I would rip the sheets off the bed and burn them. They'd both get whacked in the face. And for people think my partner is the issue because he let the other woman in, yes and no. If she is in my house and in my bed she would be seeing all of my clothes and female items around. So its the bitches fault as well for fooling around with a man who is taken. ( Sorry for the swearing.) I do not stand for that.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Had this happen walked out and went drinking came back threw her shit out and told her to leave

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• Funny story this actually happened to me a few weeks ago. I guess they weren't in bed together but I knocked on his door and he yelled through the door to go home and I opened the door to see his ex girlfriend sitting at his table. He was wedging himself between the door and wall because he thought I was going to kill her but I was in so much shock I just slammed the door shut and left. Got into a car accident that day. Later he asked me to come back, he kicked her out shortly after I left. I came back but only to throw a few punches and make his apartment neighbors think he was being murdered. After he told me they didn't do anything but talk a few days later I came around but my feelings never came back for him. Just yesterday I found out that they still talk so I blocked him on everything and have been trying to move on. The funny part is the fact that he was the one always scared of being cheated on and hurt by me but it was the opposite. Ladies and gentleman do not keep your exs around when you're in a relationship. It's not healthy and very disrespectful to the poor soul that's trying to love you. I guess they talked through a majority of my relationship with him but he changed her name in his phone so I was clueless the entire time. People suck he deserved to get his ass handed to him by a pissed off broken hearted girl

4|1
    0|0
    • I'm so sorry about this. I hope you are doing ok now. Think about it like that. You are LUCKY to found out even then. This person would continue to fool you. Better you know and you erased him from your life once and for all.

• I'm doing just fine, I know he's going to be hurting a lot more than I am and yes I'm very happy I found out when I did because I almost moved in with him. YIKES

• Break up with them, i'd probably just walk out the room, i'm not going to go attack her lol she might not even know he was taken, i never get why people blame the person who is a total stranger to them, rather than there partner.

1|2
    0|0
    • The other person is seen as the threat to the relationship... not your partner.

• Show All
    • Maybe i'm just rational then lol.

• Leave them unnoticed if I can. Then probably cry a lot for hours. Next day I would pack my things and get out of there

1|1
    0|0
    • Would you tell him anything?

• Show All
    • So to ask him what? of he cheated more times? And he will tell me he did? probably he will say the usual "it isn't what you think ". Better to go get tested anyways when my mind will be clear than ask him and risk to lie to me like he easily can

• I meant if I was in that situation, I would want to let her know all of that.

But I do understand your point of view.

• I'd start yelling at them and throw whatever shit i could get my hands on and throw it at them until they respond. I'd cuss at them and call out my boyfriend for cheating, lying, and being a shit human. I would break up with him on the spot and block him on all media. I wouldn't bother getting my stuff back if it would mean that I'd have to talk to him again.
    Depending of whether its his place or mine, I would kick them both out (my place), or I would leave (his) and never contact again.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would beat the living crap out of him. I wouldn’t publicly embarrass him (I’m not that low) but I definitely would teach him a lesson and never want to be around him again.

0|1
    0|0
  • WHERE'S MY SHOTGUN

I'd probably just try to keep calm, telling em to get up, even if they are still naked, and well let them have a seat, and throw few eggs on them.

I really dunno why lol I just would 😂😂😂

And anyways confront with them and all yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a confrontational person and I don't forgive any sort of legitimate cheating (and I've been cheated on before), so I would just do what I did last time and ghost them. Just walk out and then come back while they're gone, get my stuff, and just leave without saying anything and make sure he can't contact me again.

0|2
    0|0
  • Test the flammability of allegedly "flammable" substances.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would take a picture of them, run off to a friend's or family's house for a while.

While I'm there, I would send these pics to all of his family and friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • initially, i'd tell the other person to leave then walk out so they can dress or whatever then i'd go back in there and talk to my SO... or i'd walk away, probably make sure they knew i was there and knew what the did and walk away but i would talk to my SO before deciding what to do next. I would probably stay with my SO in all honesty bc i really love him and i think i could even forgive this and the amount of time it would take would depend on the circumstances like if it was a one time thing, if he was drunk or something, if she was a celebrity (idek why this is on the list but it is), if there were feelings involved, how long it went on, if it was only her, if it was with a man or another woman, etc. But i would probably forgive him bc he's my best friend... but ik he wouldn't do that to me anyway and i wouldn't do it to him.

0|1
    0|0
  • I could either cry silently and walk out unnoticed. Or end up in jail.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say "I can see I have the wrong room because according to our relationship status I don't belong here anymore, we're done"

0|1
    0|0
  • Blind rage and probably end up killing them

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. Just leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk out. He can finish while I pack his things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pour hot oil on both of them tbh...

0|1
    0|0
  • I would have a few things in mind that’ll put me right in jail.

2|1
    0|0
  • Walk right out and never look back.🖕

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Actually my girlfriend walked in on me in bed with another girl. Took a while but I convinced her that it was just sex and she is the one I really loved. So that's what you should do.

0|1
    3|0
  • "Room for one more?"

On a more serious note, I'd be upset about not knowing about it. I'm generally cool with open relationships as long as there's honesty involved.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ass whipping time. Women would get an ass whipping too. Women need to be sanctioned for cheating. He'd be dead meat. I'd knock them both out, take then to a shed in the woods, Tie them up and let 1000 hungry rats loose on them. Or start the shed on fire and walk away.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beat the shit out of the guy and start throwing everything of her out of the house and tell her to gtfo!

0|2
    0|0
  • She has 30 seconds to get her shit together and get the fuck out of my house before I do somethingI wood regret.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd kill the guy first and then give my girl a very firm talking to.

0|2
    0|0
  • that someone ellse would run through the streets completely naked. :D :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends. If she was in bed with another girl, I would probably be happy as also for a threesome 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Brutally assault the man, then leave and never speak to her again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk away, the following day close all accounts and empty the house and lock it down.

0|1
    0|0
  • Join in

0|1
    0|0
  • I will no longer have a SO.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kick them both out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Three gunshots.

0|1
    0|0
  • REDRUM

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a SO

0|1
    0|0
  • Walk away for good

0|1
    0|0
  • Been there Done that..
    Threw Them both out naked.

0|1
    0|0
  • let him go free and dump her but not before taking pictures and video to send to her parents so that they know how much of a filthy hoe their daughter is

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes