What would you do if you walked in on your SO in bed with someone else?

1920

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go crazy. He'd get his ass the fuck out. I'd start throwing his shit out the door. I would rip the sheets off the bed and burn them. They'd both get whacked in the face. And for people think my partner is the issue because he let the other woman in, yes and no. If she is in my house and in my bed she would be seeing all of my clothes and female items around. So its the bitches fault as well for fooling around with a man who is taken. ( Sorry for the swearing.) I do not stand for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Had this happen walked out and went drinking came back threw her shit out and told her to leave